We need volunteers to help us with our fantastic work here at Norton Priory Museum and Gardens. Volunteering is a great way to meet new people, share your skills and make an amazing contribution to Norton Priory Museum and Gardens. We have lots of opportunities available, indoors and outdoors. Listed below are the different volunteer roles – click on the links to download the full role description for each one. *
- Gardening & Maintenance volunteer – helping our grounds look their best for our visitors.
- Walled Garden Cottage volunteer – welcoming visitors to our Walled Garden, including selling tickets.
- Learning volunteer – assisting in the planning, set-up and delivery of educative and outreach sessions at Norton Priory.
- Gallery Guide volunteer – welcoming visitors to Norton Priory, give a brief introduction to the site if required. Provide added value for visitors by showcasing site highlights e.g objects and features.
- Blue Room at Norton Priory volunteer – supporting the delivery of creative sessions for learning disabled and neuro-diverse adults.
To volunteer with Norton Priory Museum and Gardens, you must provide two references with email addresses on your application form.
Volunteer Application Form – click to download the form (Microsoft Word version)
*Please note, some of these roles are day dependent. These role descriptions are a guide. You may have other skills to offer, and we may have other tasks with which we would ask you to help.
If you are interested, please fill in the volunteer application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can pick up a copy of the form at our Museum reception and drop it back in to us.
Please email us on email@example.com if you would like information on any of the above.