As a member you can make a vital contribution to the museum’s work as well as enjoying a whole range of benefits including:
- Free entry to the museum and gardens all year
- Free entry to all Norton Priory events during opening hours (excludes events run by third parties or charges for additional materials such as wood for bird box making)
- 10% discount in the Museum and Walled Garden gift shops
- Regular e-newsletters to keep you up to date with Norton Priory news and events
- 10% off our Traditional Skills courses
- Special offers for the Museum Brooke café and Walled Garden Tea Rooms
Membership lasts for twelve months and costs £30 for single membership, £55 for two adults and £60 for a family (up to two adults and three children). You can pay monthly through standing order or online through direct debit.
You can join online by clicking here. Please contact us following payment to arrange for your membership pack. To pay monthly please choose the option, ‘I would like to give regularly’ (payments will continue after the twelve months until you choose to cancel the direct debit).
Alternatively you can join at museum reception on your next visit or phone 01928 569895 between 10am and 5pm.
Thank you for your support!