See Henry VIII’s letter ordering the execution of Norton Priory’s Abbot. On loan from the National Archives and on display for the first time!
Schools are invited to book now for a special visit exploring the Dissolution of the Monasteries and how Henry VIII changed life at Norton Priory for ever.
A day of fun activities & discovery:
- learn why the Priory was closed down
- Find out why the King wanted the Abbot hung, drawn and quartered
- Handle Tudor replica objects & see the Priory ruins
- Write a Tudor letter using quills & ink
- See the King’s letter and Tudor artefacts in the museum
Whole day visit just £6 per pupil.
Call 01928 569 895 or email email@example.com to book your visit or for further details.